Top 5 Things to Do in February in Kansas City
Here are the Top 5 picks for things to do in February in Kansas City:
- Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour :
- Cirque de Soleil will bring ‘Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour’ to the Sprint Center, February 21-22nd. Tickets may be purchased through sprintcenter.com, by phone, 1-800-745-3000 or at the Sprint Center box office.
- Celebrate Mardi Gras at the famed Power and Light District on February 18th. The P&L hosts the biggest Mardi Gras celebration in the city with games, prizes and plenty of celebrating. Buy a Free-4-All pass ($20/advance $30 door) and enjoy no cover and unlimited drinks at 10 participating venues.
- The Kansas City Ballet performs Shakespeare’s most beloved and romantic love story, ‘Romeo and Juliet’, February 17-26th at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts. With music performed by the KC Symphony, this is a not to be missed event. Tickets start at $35.
- Young and old alike will have a great time skating with everyone’s favorite Big Red Dog, Clifford, at Crown Center’s Ice Terrace on February 25th from 10am-1pm. Regular admission ($6) and skate rental fees ($3) are donated to KCPT.
- The Metropolitan Lawn and Garden show, held February 10-12th at the American Royal Center is one of the Midwest’s premier home shows. With hundreds of exhibitors that include everything from landscapers and remodeling experts to lawn equipment, DIY, and water gardens.
Put one of these great events in your Kansas City travel plans.