Free Fun in Kansas City
What is better than enjoying a great time with friends and family? Enjoying a great time with friends and family for FREE! That’s right, we have a list of free activities around Kansas City that you can enjoy with the kids or with your friends. Check out the free fun in Kansas City.
– The City Market: One of the largest farmers markets in the Midwest. Take a stroll through the booths on Saturday and Sunday mornings to see what our local vendors have in store for you.
– Deanna Rose Children’s Farstead: Take the kids to this exciting exhibit to experience a variety of barnyard friends and other neat animals native to the area. ($2 fee on the weekends)
– First Fridays: Enjoy an art crawl through 40 different galleries on the first Friday of every month. Slowly becoming a regional favorite, thousands enjoy participating each month.
– Harley-DavidsonVehicle and Powertrain Operations: Take a tour to see how these amazing machines are made.
– Penguin Park: Kids will love this playful park that includes a 26 foot kangaroo slide and a very large 23 foot penguin to play inside.
– Federal Reserve Bank of KC’s Money Museum: With interactive exhibits, kids can design their own money and see how bank employees and robots work together to move large amounts of cash.
These are just a few of the interesting and fun things in the area that you can enjoy for free. Check back with us, we will share more free activities around town for you to do.